Beautiful and unusual 1950s vintage teal lace dress with shiny blue-green taffeta lining that shines through the sheer lace layer and creates the prettiest color combination...
High-set straight neckline with exaggerated floral lace.
Fitted bodice with gathered puff sleeves.
Gathered and fitted nonelastic waistline with full skirt.
Classic tea length depends on height.
The lace fabric is structured and lightweight yet crisp.
The shiny nearly metallic lining is midweight silky and crisp taffeta.
There is no stretch to either fabric.
This lining is faded/discolored from age.
Center back zipper closure.
Aside from the ombre-esque lining color, this dress is in perfect condition...I've looked it over extra closely and examined every square of the netted lace to ensure its free of holes, snags or other issues...it appears unworn!
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned, and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: no tags found
• era: 1950s
• origin: USA
• material: unmarked - structured lightweight lace with midweight shiny satin liner that feels and looks like acetate
• weight: 13.3 oz
• color: teal lace, blue-green ombre faded shiny satin lining
• condition: exterior is perfect, the lining is faded/discolored from time
* vintage label size: 9-10
• modern size: 2-4 / XS
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and size suggestions are my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item or send me a message for a personal recommendation or advice 🖤
• shoulder seam to seam: 14"
• sleeve length: 9"
• bust: 32-33"
• waist: 24-25"
• hips: free
• total length: 51"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday-Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA