1970s vintage Asian inspired floral printed maxi dress by Andrade. Lightweight, crisp and silky polyester fabric in black, white, pink, green and beige. Wide sleeves with split and toggle details, matching tie belt, center back nylon zip, side seam slits. Unlined, little to no stretch. Amazing print and colors, flattering silhouette, the perfect dress for parties, vacations or lounging around the abode. Hand washed and in perfect vintage condition.
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 15.5"
• sleeve length: 19"
• bust: 36-37"
• waist: 36"
• hips: 37-38"
• total length: 57"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: SMALL - MEDIUM - 6
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA