Show off some skin in this super sexy 1970s vintage jet black high quality jersey polyester maxi dress with seductive deep plunge halter neckline that crosses over in the back. The material is unlined, opaque, light to midweight and very stretchy with springy elastic beneath the bust to comfortably accommodate your figure. From this elastic down, the dress is in an A-line silhouette, nice and long with great drape. I have hand washed this beauty and hung it up to air dry. It is without flaws, holes, runs etc. Disco nights are upon us...strap on the platforms and celebrate your life!
• designer: Studio Collection for R
• era: 1970s
• origin: unlisted - no tag present
• fabric: polyester
• color: black
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: vintage perfection! no issues found
* recommended women's size: medium / 8
• width across of one breast covering halter strap: 6"
• elastic under the bust circumference: 24" resting, stretches up to 36"
• waist: 42"
• hips: 50"
• length from under the arm to bottom hem: 44"
• length from back of the neck at the top of the strap to bottom hem: "57
• 1" = 2.54cm
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.