Late 60s early 1970s vintage shiny gold metallic faux leather platform cage sandals with chunky high block heel. Narrow fit, adjustable side buckle, sturdy and without padding, smooth man made sole. The material wrapping around the heel is wrinkled a bit on each sandal as shown, otherwise these show very little wear or tear but heel like this are often on the fragile side being as old as they are. Best for photoshoots or special events.
• designer: Quali Craft
• era: 60s / 70s
• origin: unknown
• material: all man made
• color: shiny gold metallic
• condition: good - some wrinkling of the material that wraps the back of the heel - minimal scuffing on sole
• women's USA size: 6 - 6.5 AA NARROW
• interior length, front to back: 9"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 2.75"
• platform height: 1"
• heel height: 4"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA