This is a serious WOW piece, people! Nearly neon vibrant, red, green, yellow, black in a wildly psychedelic printed super soft Acrylic barkcloth fabric. The long tunic top wraps around securing on the interior via two thin fabric ties, then on the side exterior via three fabric covered buttons and loops. This is long enough to wear as a mini dress as well and who doesn't love versatile outfits? The high waist bell bottom pants pull on with a stretchy elastic waistband and have such a perfect silhouette. Both pieces are unlined, the fabric is light to midweight, soft to the touch but doesn't seem to wrinkle easily. This amazing set is high quality and appears nearly unworn!
• designer: Lilia Honolulu
• origin: Hawaii, USA
• fabric: Acrylic barkcloth - soft and on the thin lightweight side of typical barkcloth
• color: red, black, green, yellow, orange, blue, lavender
• condition: vintage perfection!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 14.5"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 33"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 33"
• waist: 26-31"
• hips: 42"
• front rise: 14.5"
• inseam: 30"
• total length: 42"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA