The absolute coolest print EVER on this 1970s vintage Velrose belted robe wrap. Lightweight, silky, stretchy acetate nylon blend with a deco inspired Geisha pattern throughout in coral pinks, yellow-green, orange, black and white. There are two interior ties at the waist and a metal snap buttons to further keep this closes. One side pocket. Unlined. There a few small and mostly unnoticeable holes, swaths of slight fade that blends in with the print, and the bottom hem has a flaw that appears as if it was melted or otherwise damaged. The backing of this hem is fine so it's less noticeable. The belt this was found with is a ribbon with a crushed velvet texture on one side. Despite the imperfections, this will be all you'll want to wear this summer over your best black bikini!
• designer: Velrose
• origin: USA
• fabric: acetate / nylon
• color: peach, yellow, white, green, black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: worn throughout but looks amazing on...you won't find this print anywhere else, ever again!
* all measurements taken while flat.
• shoulder width-straight across: 21"
• sleeve length-top of shoulder seam down to the sleeve cuff: 16.5"
• bust-underarm seam to seam, then doubled: 40"
• waist-smallest part of waist, then doubled: 40"
• hips-approx. 8” below the waist, then doubled: 42"
• total length-top of the shoulder down to the bottom of the hem: 35"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA