Mint condition 1970s two-piece pantsuit in an awesome, subtly glowy sheen faux leather-look fabric with perma pleat flared pants and button down top/jacket. Off white topstitched panels, buttons and sleeve cuffs. Both pieces are unlined and offer slight stretch, but not much. Pants zip in the front with belt loops around the mid rise waist (pants were too small to close on the model). The top is darted with wing collar. Both pieces match perfectly to one another, there is no fade, no rips, holes, stains etc. I have hand washed this and it's in perfect vintage condition top to bottom...appears barely, if EVER previously worn!
• designer: Western Heritage
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA
• fabric: polyester
• color: warm sienna brown with ivory panels
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: perfect!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 17"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 34"
• waist: 29"
• total length: 29"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• waist: 23.5"
• hips: 36"
• thigh circumference: 20.5"
• front rise: 12.5"
• inseam: 29"
• total length: 39.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: top is xs / small, pants are xs
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA