Incredible 1970s vintage pumpkin orange two piece pantsuit.
• 2 matching pieces - zip up jacket and high waist pants.
• wool knit jacket with butter soft sued and perforated decorative leather piping.
• metal zip with o-ring closure, curved bottom hem.
• very high waisted wool knit pants with flared legs and perma pleated front.
• zipper fly and metal tab closure at the waist.
• freshly replaced elastic waistband.
• no pockets on either item, the jacket is partially lined, the pants are unlined.
• the knit is midweight, very beautiful and rich in color, high quality top to bottom.
• several small and unnoticeable smudges here and there as shown in the photos. Be sure to zoom in to see them in detail.
• the pants are flawless aside from one small dark mark all the way at the bottom hem shown in the last photo and barely there when worn.
• I'd say the jacket was worn several times, the pants worn maybe once or twice.
• this set is very unique and in very good vintage condition, I know you'll be impressed!
• there are no holes, odors, rips or tears, just high quality 70s goodness.
• designer: unknown-no labels
• origin: Hong Kong
• fabric: wool knit, real suede and leather
• color: pumpkin orange
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 37"
• waist: 36"
• hips: 38"
• total length: 28"
• waist: 28"
• hips: 36"
• front rise: 14"
• inseam: 31.5"
• pant flare at hem: 21"
• total length: 43"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
• KCO Vintage is based in Anacortes, WA, USA. I have been a vintage seller since 2012, offering a highly curated, limited collection of vintage clothing and footwear online and in person by appointment only. I have only one of each piece and our photographs show the exact item you will receive.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. The KCO aesthetic expresses individuality, creativity, often makes a statement and always promotes self confidence...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human