Women's 1970s vintage form fitting jumpsuit made of a lightweight, soft and stretchy polyester in black, red-orange and milky off-white. Collared with v-neckline, zips up in the front with an attached sash tie belt. Unlined.
• designer: unknown-missing all labels
• origin: n/a
• fabric: lightweight soft stretchy polyester
• color: black, red-orange, milky off white
• condition: very good-no holes, stains or snags-the pant leg hem appears to have been taken out to be made longer, the hem is serged. This has been cleaned and ready to rock!
• shoulder width taken across from sleeve edge to edge: 18"
• bust: 30-34"
• waist: 25-28"
• hips: 34-37"
• front rise taken at the crotch seam up to waistline: 13"
• inseam: 30"
• bodice length: 13"
• pant length: 43"
• total length: 56"
• recommended women's size: XS/Small
The model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, 36” hips and typically wears small to medium sized clothing.
If a size label is present on this vintage garment, it likely differs from modern expectations of that size. Carefully taken measurements are provided for you to compare to your own body and/or against a similar item that fits you well.
Size recommendations are suggestions only and are not guaranteed. There are no standard size charts across brands and eras, so referring to measurements is the only true way to determine the fit of vintage clothing.
Please feel free to send me a message if you need help or have questions. I love hearing from you and I’m here to help!