Eternally chic late 80s early 1990s creamy white Virgin Wool and Cashmere coat.
Incredibly silky and soft texture, true luxury.
Swing silhouette, large collar, hidden seam pockets.
Single-breasted hidden button closures.
Fully lined in matching satin.
Small shoulder pads.
Split sleeve cuffs roll back if you wish.
This coat appears unworn and is perfectly clean and without flaws, however, there are two spotty threadbare areas in the back of the coat as shown in the last photo. One is about 3/4 of the way down near the center, the other is quite close to the bottom hem. I darkened the lighting in the last photo to better see these spots.
This coat looks and feels incredibly high end...it will not disappoint.
• all clothing has been meticulously inspected and carefully cleaned.
• photos and descriptions will detail any imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included free of charge 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Kristen Blake
• era: late 80s early 90s
• origin: DR of Italian Fabric
• material: 70% virgin wool 10% cashmere 20% nylon lining
• material weight: 3lbs 3oz
• color: creamy white
• condition: excellent - appears unworn
* label size: 10
* general fit: I'd say 10 / Medium/Large is pretty true to size, not fitted, room for layering.
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item that fits you well. Our measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat with the bust, waist, and hips doubled to represent circumference…
• shoulder seam to seam: 16"
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 21"
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 41"
• waist: 38"
• hips: 48"
• total length, center back of the neck down to the bottom hem: 48"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA