1980s vintage Escada by Margaretha Ley black wool double breasted jacket with embroidered details and black velvet on the outside of each sleeve. Gold tone trimmed buttons, black satin notched collar and satin piping along the faux pockets. Made with a medium weight smooth structured black crepe wool. Boxy silhouette with slightly tapered waist. Fully lined in black silk satin. No shoulder pads despite the structured appearance. In clean, excellent condition.
• designer: Escada Margaretha Ley
• era: 1980s
• origin: Germany
• fabric: new wool, silk satin, velvet, rayon lining
• color: black with gold tone buttons
• condition: excellent
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 34"
• bottom hem: 41"
• total length: 26"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA