The most incredible swing jacket ever! True vintage from the 1980s showing off all the drama and glam of the day...SHINY gold metallic animal print-esque patterned fabric that has a subtle stretch and rubbery feel. It's lightweight but not wispy and holds its shape as it drapes in luscious golden layers.
The A-line silhouette has the widest sweep EVER at 128" circumference around the bottom hem. The shoulders are rounded with raglan seams and decorated with gold rope embroidery thread and clear faux crystals. This decoration adorns the bottom hemline as you can see...it's so pretty!
Rounded raglan shoulders and bottom hem are adorned with gold thread embroidery and clear rhinestones. The sleeves are designed to be cuffed but can be let down, fabric wrapped button closures, two hip pockets, the collar buttons up to stand up tall, there is a trench coat style storm patch on one side of the front yoke and this jacket is fully lined in a lightweight tan satin. There are shoulder pads you can easily remove if you wish.
In perfect vintage condition...an amazing statement making piece!
• designer: Paris A Kazan
• era: 1980s
• origin: Turkey
• fabric: 40% polyurethane 60% polyester
• fabric weight: 1 pound 15 ounces
• color: gold, shiny gold metallic, beige lining
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight - never iron! only steam
• condition: excellent - hand washed and ready to wear - no flaws - as good as new but vintage is ALWAYS better!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 21"
• sleeve length: 24"
• upper arm circumference: 20"
• bust: 52"
• waist: 66"
• hips: free
• bottom hem sweep circumference: 128"
• total length: 38"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XL / XXL but looks amazing on smaller sizes too!
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for personal comfort or potential layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about this piece or any item in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our extensive collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…