1980s vintage red cotton trench coat style midi dress
Shoulder epaulets, notched collar, slide belt, all the trench details
Wide set shoulders with puffy pleated 3/4 length sleeves
Roomy bodice with fitted waistline and tapered skirt
Stretchy elastic sewn in partially at the back
Buttons run all the way up the front
Extra large deep pockets with pleats
Unlined, no stretch other than the back of the waistline
Two faint stains-one at the shoulder, one on the sleeve, one in the front of the skirt
Freshly washed and ready to wear.
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 18"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 24" resting, stretches to 26"
• hips: 38"
• total length: 48"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XS / SMALL / 4-6
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA