1980s super shiny metallic boxy button down blouse made of lightweight, semi-sheer, crisp fabric. Unique gold color with warm copper undertones and small bunches of flowers throughout. Small collar, wide set shoulder seams with small flat, easily removable pads, wide 3/4 length sleeves and rounded bottom hemline. The fabric is unlined, crisp, without stretch and wrinkles easily. In excellent condition, free of all flaws and signs of wear, hand washed and lovely in every way!
• designer: just cristina
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: 60% metallic 40% nylon
• color: warm rose gold-copper
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent! clean and ready to wear
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 22"
• sleeve length: 15"
• bust: 45"
• waist: 41"
• total length: 27"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• return policies and information about sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA