1980s vintage soft and stretchy polyester caftan maxi lounge dress in an tan, brown and black animal print. Deep v yoke, long front zipper closure, no pockets, unlined, sewn up both sides leaving openings for the arms. There are runs at the edge of each armhole opening and on one side seam...these are barely noticeable thanks to the print and are only visible when held up to the light as is shown in the last photo. This is glamourous and comfy, my favorite combo!
• designer: unknown-no labels
• era: 1980s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: soft thin stretchy polyester
• color: tan, brown, black
• care: hand or machine wash in cold water, hang up or tumble dry on low
• condition: good 7/10
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• armhole opening: 20"
• width: 45"
• length: 51"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: one size fits most
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA