1980s vintage lightweight, super stretchy and textured white long sleeve bodycon dress with ivory white dangly fringe and rosette applique on the skirt. I thin line of rhinestones are attached down the front center of the dress and it closes in the back with a buttons and loops at the low back and one at the back of the neck. The fabric has a soft mesh like backing to it. Minimal wear to the fringe tips - a bit of fray, nothing major. Otherwise this beauty is in excellent condition and has been gently hand washed for you and is ready to wear.
• designer: Betsey and Adam
• era: 1980s
• origin: unlisted
• fabric: unlisted - thin stretchy and textured
• color: white, off white, silver and clear rhinestones
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry. Be careful with the strands when washing, they tangle very easily when washing!
• condition: excellent - some very minor wear to the fringe
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width-edge to edge: 20"
• sleeve length: 29"
• bust: 36-39"
• waist: 28-32"
• hips: 34-38"
• total length: 49" top of the shoulder to the bottom of the fringe
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA