Perfectly style for summer, these 1990s vintage wide strappy sandals were made with a firm compressed foam platform sole and thick genuine leather upper. Adjustable side buckle closure, man made insole. These are so comfortable and go with absolutely any look you're in the mood for.
• designer: KB and Company
• era: 1990s
• made in Brazil
• materials: compressed firm rubber foam sole and leather upper
• color: black on black
• condition: excellent! clean - barely worn!
• marked size USA: no size found
• Fit like USA size 8.5*
• interior length: 10"
• ball circ. 11"
• toe width: 3.4"
• heel height: 2"
• platform/sole height: 1"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for USA orders, and USPS or Etsy's Global Shipping Program for international orders.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA