1990s / y2k vintage black stretch fabric ankle boots with mid high stacked heel and semi-flexible black man made sole. Side zip closure, tapered and squared toes. Sleek, chic, well made in Austria. Clean inside and out and in excellent condition with only the most minimal wear to heel and sole...they look as good as new when worn but vintage is ALWAYS better!
• designer: Paul Green München
• era: 1990s / y2k
• made in Austria (stamped on the sole with "handmade" as well)
• materials: man made upper, potential leather heel but its unmarked
• color: black
• condition: excellent, as good as new
• marked size UK: 5*
• suggested from the Paul Green size chart to fit size USA 7.5
• interior length: 10"
• toe width (arched up and over from the outside): 5"
• ankle circumference: 9.5"
• top opening circumference: 9.5"
• heel height: 2.5"
• total height: 8.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA