Vintage Versace at it's best, these lightweight cotton ultra high waisted pants are pure white with a red, blue and yellow brushed black and off-white zebra pattern throughout. The pants have a high fitted waistline and are baggy in the thighs, then taper inward as you get to the ankle. The zebras are lightly filled in with an off white beige color and several who are in a mid-sprint motion have small beige tails that might look like tiny stains, but they do repeat on each zebra in this same movement. See the 8th photo for a close up of these sneaky little tails. Silver tone Medusa embossed metal rivets and buttons, metal zipper fly closure, 5 pockets, belt loops, unlined, little to no stretch. These amazing pants are in excellent, clean condition-no holes, stains or other issues...prepare to turn heads!
• designer: Versace Jeans Couture
• origin: Italy
• fabric: cotton, metal buttons/zipper
• color: white, black, red, yellow, blue, beige, silver tone metal
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry or machine wash and dry on low settings.
• condition: excellent, clean, no flaws, stains, holes or other issues...beautiful in every way!
MEASUREMENTS AND SIZE
* all measurements taken while flat.
• waist: 26"
• hips: 38"
• thigh circ.: 20" around
• front rise: 11"
• inseam: 30.5"
• total length: 41"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XS / S / 26 / 6
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are determined by carefully taken measurements and my decades long experience in wearing vintage clothing. Size recommendations often differ from the label and may also differ from your expectations of that size.
• label sizes are inconsistent between brands and are highly subjective in general so the absolute best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements within the listing details to your own body's measurements or against a similar item that fits you well.
• message me any time if you need additional information, photos or further assistance with sizing. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
• shipping is free within the USA via USPS and includes tracking. I will send your order within 1-2 business days and your package will arrive within 2-5 business days depending on the shipping service selected. I package every order with the utmost care and consideration.
• international shipping rates are calculated based on weight and location and while they are expensive, I always offer the lowest rates possible within the USPS system. Most overseas orders arrive between 10-20 business days, but can take longer depending on customs or other issues outside of our control. Tracking is included to most international locations and insurance is complimentary. Please note that this purchase does NOT include VAT, customs fees, or other import taxes. It's best to be familiar with your country's import laws and rates to avoid any surprise charges.
• returns are accepted for refunds minus a 10% re-stocking fee when the following applies:
* the package is shipped 7 days or fewer from the date you received it. (30 days or less for international orders)
* the item is in the same condition as originally sent (clean, unaltered, unworn, no odors, damage etc)
* the pink KCO tag is still attached (if this tag is cut off it will be assumed the item was worn out and a 35% fee will be deducted from your refund. “Wear and return” practices are wasteful and highly discouraged.)
Please send returns to the same address on your package or message me if you need it again. Your refund will be issued within 48 hours of arrival back to me. KCO does not pay for or refund any return shipping expenses.
KCO is not financially responsible for late delivery if shipped on time, nor for lost packages when tracking is provided. A late package is extremely rare and I have never had a package go missing. Rest assured I will do my best to assist you resolve any delivery issue related to USPS.
ABOUT KCO VINTAGE
Based in Anacortes WA, USA, I have been a trusted and reliable online seller since 2012. I consider it a great honor to be your digital personal shopper and I’m fully dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service from beginning to end. I thoroughly inspect each item and do my absolute best describing all details so you can feel confident in your purchase. I live and work in a 100% smoke-free environment and all clothing will arrive clean and in ready to wear condition. I value transparency, communication and truly enjoy sharing all that is special about every item I sell. I take high quality photographs in order to most accurately show you the colors, details and features...what you see in these photos is the exact item you will receive!
I seek pieces that are inherently special, unusually beautiful, and feature an aesthetic that fully expresses individuality and creativity. I hope you find something special here you can love for a lifetime.
Thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE, I really look forward to working with you!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human