Awesome, well made, and super comfy 1990s vintage MIA black leather above ankle boots with big chunky high block heel, very cool pointed toes, and stretchy elastic tabs on either side for easy pull on access. In clean, excellent vintage condition.
• designer: MIA
• era: 1990s
• made in - unlisted
• materials: leather upper, rubber sole, man made heel and insole
• color: black on black
• condition: excellent - clean inside and out - minimal wear, no damage
• marked size USA: 7M* (I wear size 8 typically and these fit with a thin sock so it's safe to say they could go up a 1/2 size (7.5)
• interior length: 10"
• ball circ. 9"
• toe width: 3.5"
• heel height: 3.75"
• platform/sole height: .25"
• ankle circ.: 10.75"
• opening circ.: 9.5"
• total height: 8.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA