The BEST vintage Guess shoes EVER! Shiny white reptile embossed vinyl uppers with white rubber platform sole and chunky block heel. Brand label throughout, canvas like material lining, white laces. These are lightly scuffed and discolored throughout as can be seen but looks so good on! Midweight, well made, definitely won't be finding another pair of these any time soon!
• designer: GUESS
• era: 1990s / y2k
• made in Spain
• materials: all man made
• color: white
• condition: very good with normal wear
• marked size: 39E and 9USA*
• interior length: 10"
• toe width (arched up and over from the outside): 5.5"
• sole/platform height: .75"
• heel height: 3.5"
• total height: 5.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA