One of a kind super chunky hand knit nubby yarn vintage bolero in a very short cropped style with long bell sleeves. Green earth tone soft yarn with tons of stretch, loosely knit, thick and comfy! Unhemmed with long shaggy strands at the cuffs that give an even more natural moss covered feel...so cool and unique!
• Designer: no labels - likely hand made
• Fabric: soft and stretchy, looks like mohair but is not scratchy at all so it may by synthetic
• Color: several shades of green and tan
• Origin: n/a
• Condition: very good - no flaws - minimal wear
• Recommended women’s size based on the measurements: small to medium
• Compare these measurements with a similar item that fits you well to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit:
• Width across top edge: 54"
• Length: 8"
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
Original label size should not be used to determine fit.
All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
We are a 100% smoke-free environment based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Female owned and operated since 2013.
All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please get in touch if you need assistance with sizing or anything else, I’m happy to help in any way possible!
THANK YOU for choosing to shop and dress ethically! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society while shopping second or third hand helps save our environment one garment at a time!
We'd love to see you on instagram@kcovintage