For those of us old enough to have been a teen on the West Coast in the 90s, this dress triggers major nostalgia! It instantly reminds me of days spent on my bed listening to Sublime on my discman, dreaming of California, begging my mom to drop my girlfriends and I off at the mall where we'd spend hours hanging around Zumiez trying on cute summery clothes we couldn't afford and checking out hot skater guys we were way too shy to ever talk to...ahhh, those sweet simple days of a pre-tech youth!
Now you can be the very first to wear this baby out in the wild as the original tags are still attached with the girls we all wanted to be circa 98 - perfectly bronzed, badass surfer chicks. This one came from Nordstrom which I was way too poor to shop at back then, but boy I would have rocked this so hard!
The dress is super shiny, iridescent purple-blue in color. It's lightweight and crisp and buttons up in the front with two large front pockets with AWESOME embroidered flames on them. It's unlined and the fabric does not stretch. It's pretty form fitting and sooo cute in every way! It's in perfect condition and was only worn once to model for you. Enjoy!
• designer: ROXY Quicksilver
• era: late 1990s
• origin: USA
• fabric: 55% nylon 45% polyester
• color: iridescent purple-blue
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: perfect! unworn with tags attached
• recommended women's size: small / 4-6*
• shoulder width, edge to edge: 18"
• sleeve length: 6.5"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 28"
• hips: 36"
• total length: 38"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.