Perfect condition 1980s vintage Maralyce Ferree Maine lightweight waffle textured raincoat in a creamy minty green color. Clear buttons close the front, large front pockets, gathered sleeve cuffs with drawstrings at the neckline, back yoke, and on the interior of the bottom hemline. Unlined. Very lightweight and airy, yet high quality material best for blocking the wind and repelling light rain droplets, not recommended for heavy weather, hiking etc.
• designer: Maralyce Ferree
• era: 1980s/90s
• origin: Maine, USA
• fabric: nylon
• color: pastel creamy minty green
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent! no signs of wear...as good as new but vintage is ALWAYS better!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 22" seam to seam
• sleeve length: 20"
• upper arm circumference: 25"
• bust: 46"
• waist: 48"
• hips: 50"
• total length: 48"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large / xl but looks great on smaller sizes too!
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA