Lounge around like a tropics-bound beauty in this pretty and comfy 1970s vintage dress. It is lightweight, silky, with a plunge v-neckline, empire waist, and flared bracelet length sleeves. Unlined with not much stretch, this slips on overhead and hangs loose on the body. Black with purple, red and green floral print, this has all the tropical vibes you need to escape reality. I have hand washed it and hung it up to air dry, it's in ok shape. There are tiny surface snags here and there and the empire waist has an interior elastic band which is no longer stretchy. I bought this online for myself but the fabric is not what I expected. It has a slippery surface (which is nice as it adds a subtle sheen), it's thin, and wrinkles easily. There is residue on the inside of the collar from what appears to have been a bonded label and it's hard to make out what the brand is.
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Here you will find high quality, carefully curated pieces that will make you feel beautiful and confident. All clothing has been cleaned unless noted otherwise. Photos are an important part of the description and will detail any imperfections. Your order will ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
• maker/designer: ?
• era: 1970s
• origin: tags look American
• color: black, purple, red, green, white
• material: thin silky polyester
• condition: decent
* label size: n/a - medium - large, 8/10
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from expectations so it’s VITAL to compare the measurements below with a similar item that fits you well. These measurements were taken with the garment laid flat and the bust, waist, and hip is doubled to represent approximate circumference. Please get in touch if you need additional assistance with sizing, I’m happy to help in any way possible 🖤
• shoulder seam to seam: 18.5"
• sleeve length: 20"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 38"
• hips: 46"
• total length, center back of the neck down to the bottom hem: 51"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Any damage or alterations will be disclosed. All clothing is in clean and in ready to wear condition unless mentioned otherwise. Always dry clean or gently hand wash vintage clothing and hang up to air dry. For wrinkles, use steam only – never iron.
• orders are sent within 24 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location. Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf, this varies per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive email confirmation your order has been shipped.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
I appreciate your time so much and promise to be worthy of it!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, WA, USA