1950s vintage Cotton sundress in an unusual and lovely colorway...
Earthy olive-gray-green, taupe, burnt umber and navy floral print Cotton fabric.
Very painterly, abstract yet identifiable.
Fitted bodice, center back nylon zipper.
Double spaghetti straps with flat-lying bows and a similar bow at the nipped, nonelastic waistline.
Gathered, knee length full circle skirt.
There is a stiff, coarse, netted petticoat style liner of the skirt that likely once added some structure.
It is now flat and seems aged and brittle.
I wanted to offer this vintage piece in its original form, but if you make it yours you might prefer trimming this material away to enable more comfort when wearing.
This is a petite dress and could not be zipped on the model, hence the lack of a back shot on her.
No holes, stains, or other damage.
Cleaned and ready to wear.
• designer: no label present
• origin: likely the USA due the zipper imprint and remaining label style
• fabric: 100% Cotton
• color: earthy moss greens, browns, burnt orange, deep blue
• condition: excellent - love the dark colors and print paired with such a classic and flirty silhouette.
• bust: 30 - 33" seams on the bodice allow some fill.
• waist: 23"
• hips: full / free
• total length top of the strap to hem: 40"
• 5" of hem to let out and lengthen if need be
• recommended women's size: XXS / 0 / 2
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA