Late 70s early 80s vintage purple and lavender genuine leather sandals with adjustable buckle strap, small block heel, and sturdy man made sole. In good condition with minor wear. Well made in the USA, clean and quite comfy.
• designer: Penaljo
• era: late 70s early 80s
• made in the USA
• materials: leather upper, man made other
• color: purple, lavender, tan insole, black sole
• condition: good / B+
• marked size USA: 9.5*
• interior length: 10"
• toe width (arched up and over from the outside): 5.25"
• toe width (flat across insole): 3.25"
• sole/platform height: .25"
• heel height: 2"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA