1970s vintage genuine orangey-tan leather slip on shoes with yellow-beige gum rubber wedge platform sole and heel. Cushion insole, cool interwoven details with tie details. The original owner must have been a cigarette smoker as these have a smoke odor. On a scale from 1-10 I'd rate it at a 5. I've cleaned them inside and out and hope with time they will air out and be totally neutral, but please keep this in mind. Aside from that, there's a bit of scuffing of the backs of the heel and some minor wear elsewhere as can be seen in the photos, these are quite nice overall. They are also really comfortable and very well made...
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
All footwear has been carefully inspected, thoroughly cleaned, photographed, measured, and described in detail…if I can get them on(I wear size 8-8.5), I walk around and film it so you can see how they look and behave when worn. I LOVE vintage shoes and know you will too!
• designer: Sbicca
• era: 1970s
• origin: unmarked, likely USA
• material: leather upper, rubber sole
• color: orange-tan, beige
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 7 oz
* marked size: 8 M
* the marked size on vintage footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• insole length: 9.75"
• toe width flat across insole at the widest point: 3"
• arch over instep: 7"
• sole / platform height: .5"
• heel height: 2.25"
• total height: 4.75"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…