1980s vintage bright red long coat constructed with midweight, sturdy, yet soft wool. Sharply tailored yet oversized in silhouette, the beautifully bright coat was well made right here in the USA. Long notched collar, single-breasted button closures, two very cool extra large pockets, no shoulder pads, fully lined in silky red satin. This coat has been cleaned for you so no need to spend any extra money and effort on a dry cleaner. This American made coat is in excellent vintage condition.
Purchase with confidence! KCO Vintage has been a trusted source for wearable self expression since 2012.
Clothing has been carefully cleaned, photographed, and measured in detail. Orders are sent within 24-48 hours using recycled or biodegradable packaging.
This piece you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive…there’s only one, so make it yours!
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: wool, satin lining
• fabric weight: 3 lbs, 4 oz
• color: bright red
• care: dry clean
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat, and the bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 23.5"
• bust: 43"
• waist: 46"
• hips: 48"
• total length-top of shoulder down to hem: 47"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage tag size: n/a
* recommended size: large / xl (looks great worn oversized on smaller body sizes too!)
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for personal comfort or potential layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about this piece, or any item in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our extensive collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…