INVEST IN VINTAGE...clothing today cannot be compared to the quality of vintage and this coat is a perfect example...the craftmanship and tailoring is impeccable, the leather is supple, flexible, midweight, of the highest quality. Blocks of black, red, blue, yellow and dark green make a loud and confident statement on the street. Prepare to turn every head your direction! Offset front zipper closure, zipper pockets, zippered sleeve cuffs. Soft small shoulder pads, fully lined in black satin. This has a slim silhouette with a nice long tie belt. Back kick pleat with snap button closure. This coat appears barely worn with only the most minor surface imperfections most like from storage. There is NO smell, no staining, dryness of the leather, cracking, seam issues or the like. A TRULY beautiful piece to keep for a lifetime. This baby will only increase in value over time.
• designer: A&S Leather Sportswear • era: 1980s / 1990s • origin: Bridgeport Connecticut • fabric: soft, supple genuine leather, nylon satin lining • color: black, yellow, red, blue, dark green • care: spot clean only • condition: AMAZING! Clean, no smells, stains, holes or tears...minimal tiny imperfections as shown in the last photo...truly you won't even notice...looks perfect on...a real one of a kind piece worthy of keeping forever and handing down to someone special
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled. • shoulder width, seam to seam: 18" • shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 21" • sleeve length, shoulder seam down to cuff: 23" • bust, underarm to underarm, doubled: 43" • waist: 38" • hips: 39" • total length, top of the shoulder down to the bottom hem: 49" • 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
🖤🖤🖤 Katrajina owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human https://www.kcovintage.com https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com instagram@kcovintage Fidalgo Island, WA, USA