Sturdy and well made 1990s vintage black genuine leather above ankle boots with grippy rubber sole and chunky black block heel. Zipper entry on both sides of the boots. The inside of the boots are lined in a light fabric. These boots haven't been worn enough for the leather to be broken in yet, so the uppers are sturdy and stiff. This is good because as you wear them the leather will mould more to your specific foot. Clean and sound inside and out! These boots are sure to last you the long haul.
Invest in these vintage boots and enjoy long lasting quality and style that transcends time...
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned and disinfected, then photographed, measured, and described in detail.
The footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours!
• designer: Nicole
• era: 1990s
• origin: Brazil
• material: real leather, rubber sole and man made heel and interior
• color: black
• weight(unpackaged): 2 lbs
• condition: excellent - clean - minimal wear to outsole
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 10"
• toe width: 3.5"
• arch over instep: 6"
• ankle circumference: 12"
• calf circumference: "
• opening circumference: 11"
• platform height: .35"
• heel height: 1.75"
• total height: 7"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* marked size: 8M
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and consider any wiggle room needed or if you’ll be wearing socks etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…