Dramatic and unique, this 1980s vintage black heavy nylon blend raincoat features a risen black velvet swirl pattern on one side and fully reverses to a solid and smooth black nylon side. Pockets on each side, single button at the neck secures the front as well as a matching tie waist belt. Rounded raglan shoulders, below knee length, drapey wide sweeping silhouette. Extra large hood with gathered center seam adds an avant garde vibe. No holes, stains, or other signs of wear or age. Cleaned and ready to wear. Futuristically chic and in excellent vintage condition top to bottom.
We have only one of each item and the piece photographed and described is the exact one you will receive.
• brand: unknown, no labels, but this looks just like a Mycra Pac
• fabric: Nylon - Polyester blend
• shoulder edge to edge: 21"
• bust: 48"
• waist: 53"
• hips: 60"
• sleeves: 23"
• total length: 49"
* convert inches to cm - multiply by 2.54
• recommended women's size: xl
• our model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are my personal suggestions and may differ from the label. Label sizes have changed over the years and are highly subjective, so I provide carefully taken measurements for you to compare to your own body or against a similar item that fits you well. Please message me if you need additional information or help with sizing, I'm happy to assist you!
• shipping is fast and free within the USA. International shipping is calculated based on weight and location and does not include VAT or other import fees. Shipping upgrades are available during checkout. Tracking numbers are included and insurance is complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 30 days of arrival and refunds are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are nonrefundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
Invest in vintage for long lasting, high quality, timeless fashion you can love for a lifetime. Wearing vintage reduces reliance on the destructive fast-fashion industry where worker and human rights are exploited, air and water is heavily polluted, and environments are forever altered by modern clothing manufacturing processes. Purchasing from small, American based businesses does good for individual people, the planet and our future!
When you shop from my store you can trust I am dedicated to providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. My passion is art, fashion, and pursuing both in an environmentally conscientious way. I am honored to share with you my highly curated collection of clothing showcasing an aesthetic that expresses your individuality, creativity and unique sense of style...
Please send me a message if I can be of further assistance and thank you so much for visiting my store!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human