OMG this dress is a dream! Massive amounts of wildly colorful Viscose Rayon in a wearable abstract art pattern. The sweetheart bodice is fitted to the hips, then free flows into a layered, asymmetrical hemline.
Center back zipper with wide shoulder straps that crossover in back. Unlined, no stretch to this material.
So bold and vibrant and best of all it appears unworn...it's in perfect condition top to bottom. If making statements is your fashion M.O., this dress is for YOU!
• designer: BOA
• era: 1980s
• origin: Paris, France
• fabric: Viscose Rayon
• features: amazing colors, awesome print, dramatic silhouette
• color: blue, black, white, coral-red, orange, yellow, green
• care: dry clean
• condition: excellent, beautiful, clean, vintage perfection!
* recommended women's size: 8/10 / MEDIUM
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• bust: 36" / 91.44cm
• waist: 30" / 76.2cm
• hips: 40" / 101.6cm
• total length: 58.5" / 148.59cm
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size 6, 8, small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when en route to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA