Super pretty and high quality late 1970s vintage black with floral printed summer dress by Gibi, Roma.
Black with violet, rose red, taupe, and tan mini floral print.
The fabric is midweight and slinky, semi-sheer when held up to the light with a crepe-like appearance.
Boat neckline, loosely fitted bodice with pleating at the shoulders and at the sides of the skirt.
Stretchy elastic gathered waistline, knee length, lined skirt.
Slips on overhead.
One barely noticeable small hole within the pleating off to the side of the bodice.
I've gently hand washed this dress and hung it up to air dry.
I just love a black dress with floral print, don't you?
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Gibi
• era: 1970s
• origin: Italy
• material: unlisted, likely a polyester blend - slinky, stretchy, midweight yet semi-sheer
• color: black, violet, rose red, taupe, and tan
• condition: very good - one small hole at the bodice
* vintage label size: none present
• modern size: 8 / Small
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and size suggestions are my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item or send me a message for a personal recommendation or advice 🖤
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 17"
• bust: 36-42"
• waist: 19-34"
• hips: free
• total length: 43.5"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA