1990s vintage Lillie Ruben lightweight jersey polyester extra wide leg jumpsuit in a lovely ecru with warm undertones. Center back zipper, unlined, stretchy. This piece was sourced with the sheer top, but I cannot confirm it is also from Lillie Ruben as there are no tags. The sheer top features wide billowy sleeves with gathered button cuffs, and velvet stripes and trim. Lightweight and airy, no stretch, drapes beautifully and ties at the waist if you wish. This set includes the belt which is also on the grayer spectrum as opposed to the warmer tones of the jumpsuit. Both pieces have been cleaned and are in very good pre-owned vintage condition with only minimal wear as shown and described below.
• designer: Lillie Ruben
• era: late 80s early 90s
• origin: unlisted
• fabric: unlisted, feels like jersey polyester
• color: ecru with warm undertones (jumpsuit) ashy muted gray (top)
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: very good vintage - separated seam at the back of the neckline of the top, slightly pink underarms (very slight) one tiny mark on one of the stripes of the sleeves on the top - no holes or staining elsewhere, looks flawless on!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 13"
• bust: 32-38"
• waist: 28"
• hips: 38"
• front rise: 15"
• inseam: 31"
• pant leg circumference at hem: 36"
• total length: 59"
• recommended women's size: the jumpsuit is a size small to medium, the top fits up to size large
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA