Amazing late 90s early y2k vintage Gianni Versace perfectly pink leather strappy high heel sandals with sparkly pink rhinestone embellished toe straps, squared toes, stacked leather heel, medusa embossed leather sole, and adjustable side buckle. Incredibly comfortable height enhancing silhouette...beautiful...authentic!
• designer: Gianni Versace
• material: genuine leather, rhinestones
• color: pink
• origin: Italy
• condition: excellent vintage-normally scuffed soles-uppers are perfect!
• label size: 37*
• US: 6.5-7
• UK: 4.5-5
• EUR: 37
* Please refer to measurements below to confirm the size will be as you expect.
• insole/Interior length: 9"
• outsole/exterior length: 7.75"
• toe width: 3.25"
• toe arch over top: 6"
• heel height: 4"
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• KCO Vintage is located in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer. Please include your phone number within the order so it can be added to your customs form and assist with delivery.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions, any time!
Curating collections of vintage clothing is my artistic passion and full time career. I am dedicated to providing you with exceptional outfits that express your individuality paired with excellent customer service you can trust. Every item has been meticulously inspected, thoroughly cleaned, and photographed in detail in order to give you all of the information needed to feel confident in your purchase.
I am vintage obsessed and know you will be too!
KCO Vintage is female owned and operated, based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. 2012