This amazing coat comes from Canada by designer Zuki Balaila, who has been the creative power behind coveted sheared beaver pieces since 1989. Impeccably made with the highest quality materials and every detail is sewn to perfection. This is not only unique, but a hard to find style in INCREDIBLE CONDITION! Appears unworn. No odors, stains, holes or stressed out seams. Incredible top to bottom!
According to the official Zuki site, "ZUKI supports the local community of trappers and indigenous people of Canada by re-using natural animal byproducts (fur) to build environmentally-friendly world stunning fur coats." This jacket truly IS incredible, and you will feel the quality and intention of design while wearing it.
This jacket is fully reversible, one side is a glossy black multi tonal snakeskin-embossed flexible and shiny Vinyl. The reverse side is the softest, silkiest black sheared beaver fur you will ever feel!
The collar features a boning that allows you to manipulate the winged edges, the silhouette is roomy and slightly A-line. About hip length. Extra long sleeves can be cuffed or worn long. Brand embossed buttons close the front on both sides. Pockets also fully reverse to accommodate either side. Black suede piping trim throughout the vinyl side. Overall the fabric and fur is about an inch thick, is medium weight weighing in at 2 pounds, 2 ounces. The only imperfection is a small bare patch of fur on the exterior of one sleeve. There is NO shedding or loss of strength to any of the fibers and the patch may be a characteristic of the natural material itself. You won't be disappointed in this incredible piece, love it for a lifetime and pass it on to someone worthy!
*If you're ordering outside of the USA, please be aware of your countries laws on imports of this nature (fur, leather etc.)
*The purchase price of this order includes shipping as well as full insurance and signature confirmation will be added unless you prefer otherwise.
• designer: Zuki
• fabric: Canadian sheared beaver fur, snakeskin-embossed vinyl, suede leather trim, acrylic buttons
• color: black, dark black-blue
• origin: Canada
• condition: like new, but vintage is always better!
• shoulder width: 18"
• bust-underarm to underarm, doubled: 41"
• waist-smallest part of natural waist, doubled: 44"
• hips-6-7" below natural waist, doubled: 47"
• sleeve length: 24"
• total length: 36.5"
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• size recommendations are determined by carefully taken measurements and my decades long experience in wearing vintage clothing. Size recommendations often differ from the label and may also differ from your expectations of that size. Label sizes are inconsistent between brands and are highly subjective in general so the absolute best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements within the listing details to your own body's measurements or against a similar item that fits you well.
• message me any time if you need additional information, photos or further assistance with sizing. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
• shipping is free within the USA via USPS and includes tracking. I will send your order within 1-2 business days and your package will arrive within 2-5 business days depending on the shipping service selected. I package every order with the utmost care and consideration.
• international shipping rates are calculated based on weight and location and while they are expensive, I always offer the lowest rates possible within the USPS system. Most overseas orders arrive between 10-20 business days, but can take longer depending on customs or other issues outside of our control. Tracking is included to most international locations and insurance is complimentary. Please note that this purchase does NOT include VAT, customs fees, or other import taxes. It's best to be familiar with your country's import laws and rates to avoid any surprise charges.
• returns are accepted for refunds minus a 10% re-stocking fee when the following applies:
* the package is shipped 7 days or fewer from the date you received it. (30 days or less for international orders)
* the item is in the same condition as originally sent (clean, unaltered, unworn, no odors, damage etc)
* the pink KCO tag is still attached (if this tag is cut off it will be assumed the item was worn out and a 35% fee will be deducted from your refund. “Wear and return” practices are wasteful and highly discouraged.)
Please send returns to the same address on your package or message me if you need it again. Your refund will be issued within 48 hours of arrival back to me. KCO does not pay for or refund any return shipping expenses.
ABOUT KCO VINTAGE
Based in Anacortes WA, USA, I have been a trusted and reliable online seller since 2012. I consider it a great honor to be your digital personal shopper and I’m fully dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service from beginning to end. I thoroughly inspect each item and do my absolute best describing all details so you can feel confident in your purchase. I live and work in a 100% smoke-free environment and all clothing will arrive clean and in ready to wear condition. I value transparency, communication and truly enjoy sharing all that is special about every item I sell. I take high quality photographs in order to most accurately show you the colors, details and features...what you see in these photos is the exact item you will receive!
I seek pieces that are inherently special, unusually beautiful, and feature an aesthetic that fully expresses individuality and creativity. I hope you find something special here you can love for a lifetime.
Thank you so much for visiting KCO VINTAGE, I really look forward to working with you!
Owner, Curator, Photographer, Vintage Obsessed Human