1970s vintage wedge platform woven tan leather sandals by Cherokee. The leather is broken in and flexes as you move with comfy cushion suede insole and compressed foam platform sole. You can see there's a small chunk missing from the back of one heel, I've since touched it up with a matching marker and these new photos are at the end of the group. It's barely noticeable now! Aside from that little chunk, these appear barely worn, the plastic size label looks un-stepped upon and the insole as a whole has no indent from previous wear. The original owner of these and the Sbicca wedges I have up for sale was obviously a smoker as they both have that old cigarette smell. I have cleaned them, and they are both now airing out in the garage. Price deeply reduced accordingly!
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
All footwear has been carefully inspected, thoroughly cleaned, photographed, measured, and described in detail…if I can get them on(I wear size 8-8.5), I walk around and film it so you can see how they look and behave when worn. I LOVE vintage shoes and know you will too!
• designer: Cherokee
• era: 1970s
• origin: Brazil
• material: leather upper, suede insole, man made sole
• color: tan, beige, brown
• weight(unpackaged): 16 oz
* marked size: 9 M
* the marked size on vintage footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• insole length: 10"
• toe width flat across insole at the widest point: 3.5"
• arch over instep: 7"
• sole / platform height: .5"
• heel height: 3"
• opening circumference: 9"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…