1990s vintage dark medium brown real leather clogs with super chunky wool platform and heel. The insole is lightly cushioned and comfy, and the black rubber sole makes walking around a breeze. Bronze tone metal studs throughout with a mostly decorative tab at the top of each foot. Minimal wear - a few water spots, gentle scuffs, nothing serious. These are well made, comfy, and so cool!
• designer: MIA
• era: 1990s
• made in Brazil
• materials: genuine leather upper, wood sole, man made other
• color: dark medium brown
• condition: very good vintage - light wear as shown - clean and comfy
• marked size USA: 5.5M*
• interior length: 9"
• ball circ. 12"
• toe width: 3.5"
• heel height: 3"
• platform/sole height: 1.25"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail for USA orders, and USPS or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program for international orders.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA