1980s-90s vintage pale green and pink tropical floral printed collared blouse. Crisp midweight pure silk, slippery surface, tightly woven, no stretch, unlined. Buttons up the front and at the sleeve cuffs. Lovely colors and simple, boxy silhouette, looks lovely tucked in for a preppy office look or glam it up with gold hoops, chains and bangles.
• designer: Oscar de la Renta
• era: late 80s early 90s
• origin: Korea
• fabric: 100% silk
• color: pale green, pink
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent vintage, no noticable issues, appears barely worn
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width edge to edge: 18"
• sleeve length: 23"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 38"
• total length: 26.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA