1980s vintage color block wool hooded coat
Navy blue, forest green, mustard-orange, burgundy red color
Oversized silhouette, below hip length
Large front pockets
Rounded shoulders(no pads), dolman sleeves, wear cuffed or uncuffed
Buttons up the front
Fully lined in satin
• designer: Komitor
• era: 1980s
• origin: union made in the USA
• fabric: 80% wool exterior, 20% satin lining
• color: navy blue, forest green, mustard-orange, burgundy
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight and re-form as needed - or dry clean
• condition: the lining of the hood, around the neckline, and one spot in the middle interior of the coat is faded to purple instaead of the black of the rest of the lining. No holes, stains or odors. I had this cleaned and it's in ready to wear condition!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• sleeve length taken from the edge of the neckline down the sleeve to cuff: 28"
• bust: 60"
• waist: 56"
• bottom hem: 56"
• total length: 36"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: Xl / 2X
• recommended men's size: large / xl very roomy in the torso, arms might be a bit on the short side paired with wide male shoulders and arms
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA