1980s vintage floral brocade in a bright turquoise blue and shiny olive green. Midweight, no stretch, fabric covered buttons close the front, notched collar, fully lined in shiny satin with shoulder pads. Some age related fade of the lining as shown, no other noticeable issues. Such a pretty color combo!
• designer: Noviello Bloom
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: rayon aceate brocade, satin lining
• color: turquoise blue, shiny golden olive green
• care: dry clean
• condition: very good vintage - no holes, rips, stains - very clean
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 17"
• sleeve length: 21"
• bust: 44"
• waist: 40"
• total length: 22.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA