1970s vintage Jaguar velour velvet housecoat / robe
Wild animal print in brown - beige - black
Zips up into a high collar
A more fitted and flattering silhouette thank most robes
Elastic on the interior of the waistline
Sewn in place partial belt in front
One hidden side seam pocket
The fabric is silky soft to the touch, midweight and does not stretch
It's not your typical velvet, slightly sturdier, does no wrinkle easily
No flaws or damage aside from pen marks on the interior of the collar as shown
This may have been a labeled piece, designers sample, or even handmade
There are not labels
Hand washed and ready to lounge, work from home, or host the more fashionable people in your tapered down social group...
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 18"
• sleeve length: 22"
• bust: 37"
• waist: 28-34"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 56"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA