1960s vintage purple, blue, golden yellow psychedelic floral-paisley patterned extra wide leg sleeveless jumpsuit. Darts at bust, back zipper closure, unlined with stretch. This appears handmade due to the interior stitching, but it was well done and the fit is not at all awkward or amateur. The pant legs were taken up at some point but have a hem and can easily be lengthened. No holes, stains, runs, or other issues. I have cleaned this and it's ready for you to enjoy!
• designer: appears handmade
• era: 1960s 1970s
• origin: unknown / unlisted
• fabric: thin soft stretchy polyester
• color: purple, blue, golden yellow, tan, black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 13"
• bust: 37"
• waist: 32"
• hips: 37"
• inseam: 27"
• pant leg circumference: 37"
• total length: 54" (pants have a hem and have been taken up about 4". Let this hem out for more length)
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / 8 / 10
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA