This truly dreamy 1970s vintage gown stokes the imagination and brings to mind the beauty of nature, space, or maybe even that time in college you took Psilocybin...
Ivory, lavender, pink, taupe and beige swirl about with silver metallic threads sparkling with your every move.
The fabric is a lightweight, semi-sheer knit with the lurex giving it a crisp surface texture.
The bodice and skirt are lined in an opaque off white nylon knit,
Deep v neckline with belled, bracelet-length sleeves.
There is a gathered style belt sewn onto the sides of the waist that connects with metal hook-loops and is set into a floppy bow in front.
The skirt is pleated at the waist with a center front slit.
Center back nylon zipper and metal hook-loop closure.
This dress has little to no stretch and was designed for a frame more on the petite side.
The bodice feels a little short in length and the sleeves run a bit short as well.
One small hole was discovered at the back shoulder blade and the lining has scattered discoloration and a tiny hole. No issues are noticeable when wearing this stunner. I have cleaned this by hand in cold water with vegan detergent, then let it air dry.
This fabric, color combo, and pattern are all SO special!
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected and carefully cleaned.
• photos and descriptions will detail any imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included free of charge 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: no labels found
• era: 1970s
• material: thin poly or acrylic lurex knit with nylon mesh lining, nylon back zipper
• color: ivory, brown, gray, lavender, pink, silver metallic lurex
• condition: scattered discoloration on the lining, one small hole near the shoulder blade as pictured.
* label size: n/a
• notes on size: petite length bodice and sleeves, modern size is around 6-8 or Small
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item that fits you well. Our measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat with the bust, waist, and hips doubled to represent circumference…
• shoulder seam to seam: 17"
• sleeve length: 20"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 26"
• hips: 36"
• bodice length: 14"
• total length: 54"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA