1970s vintage red, blue and white earthy space-dyed striped mini loop knit cardigan sweater. Medium weight stretchy material. Unlined. Single tie closure at the neckline, two patch pockets in front. No holes or stains, clean and lovely in every way!
• designer: Hot Line
• era: 1970s
• origin: Taiwan
• fabric: 90% acrylic 10% nylon
• color: earthy reds, burgundy, blue and white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent vintage - clean - no damage
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 36"
• waist: 36"
• sleeves are seamless so the length is taken from edge of neckline to cuff: 29"
• total length: 35.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA