1990s vintage creamy ivory maxi dress with long underwear waffle weave texture scoop neck top with connected slinky gathered opaque gauze-like maxi skirt. This dress is heavyweight, slinky, stretchy and so comfortable. Unlined, slips on overhead. Perfect for lounging or WFH.
• designer: Barbara Lesser
• era: late 80s early 1990s
• origin: USA
• fabric: cotton, lycra, rayon blend
• color: creamy ivory
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: appears nearly unworn aside from a VERY faint pink swath on the front of the skirt, so faint it was hard to photograph and it is nearly impossible to see in most lighting. The way this dress drapes and sits disguises it even further. Hand washed and ready to wear.
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 30-36"
• waist: 30-36"
• hips: free / open
• total length: 55.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA