Seductive and cool, VS was something much different back in the day than it is today...this semi sheer micro mesh black slip dress style nightgown with embroidered abstract designs throughout the lightweight and airy, beautifully flowy piece. Deep v-back, scoop neckline, unlined, little to no stretch, slips on overhead. In perfect vintage condition, hand washed and ready to wear...
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: Victorias Secret
• era: 1980s / 1990s
• origin: Korea
• fabric: polyester
• color: black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent - clean - no holes or other issues...as good as new but vintage is ALWAYS better!
* recommended women's size: 10 - 12 - Large - XL
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• bust: 42"
• waist: 42"
• hips: 46"
• total length: 53"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when en route to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA