Seriously AWESOME true 1970s vintage wood platform sandals with taupe-tan leather suede lined coated faux leather uppers knotted around a tortoise colored acrylic or resin o-ring atop the toes, adjustable side buckle, leather or faux leather insole and mega 5.5" tall block heel. These babies are beautiful! The faux leather coating near both buckles is flaking, hardly any other wear elsewhere. These are really well made and so sexy. If you're looking to add some serious height to your style, look no further!
• designer: Goody Two Shoes
• era: 1970s
• made in: unmarked
• materials: leather and faux leather, wood, man made or hardened leather sole
• color: taupe tan, brown wood
• condition: excellent vintage with minimal wear...clean...gorgeous!
• marked size USA: unmarked* foot model wears size 8, these seem best for 8.5-9 but please confirm with the measurements below : )
• interior length: 10"
• toe width (arched up and over from the outside): 5.25"
• toe width (flat across insole): 3"
• sole/platform height: 1.75"
• heel height: 5.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA