1980s-1990s vintage black leather shearling fur lined ankle boots.
Very well made with a sleek silhouette, tapered toes with silver tone center zip closure.
Rubber sole and mid-high block heel.
Fully lined in thick, plush black shearling fur...SO warm and cozy!
These are marked as being waterproof and I can say with confidence they will at the very least keep your feet warm.
If you don't like the foldover flap, it would be easy to trim that away and have a simple zipper boot...no structural change would occur.
These are in clean, excellent condition and hardly show any wear at all.
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
🖤shop www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions🖤
• brand: Boston Accent
• origin: Brazil
• material: leather upper, fur lining, rubber sole and heel
• weight: 1 lb 10 oz
• color: black
• condition: excellent
* marked size: none found - per the measurements I'd say these fit USA size 8 - 8.5
* the marked size on footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to ensure a great fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar pair in your collection.
• interior length: 9.75"
• toe width (widest point, where the ball of the foot rests): 3.25"
• heel height: 1.5"
• sole / platform height: .5"
• opening circumference: 11"
• total height (taken at the center back of the shoe): 6.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage shoes are pre-owned, inspected for flaws, tested for strength, and thoroughly cleaned inside and out. Zoom in to all photos for condition.
• while screening has been done and issues like these are rare, adhesives and other aged materials may have unseen degradation which can result in separation of the sole from the upper, crumbling, cracking, or peeling once shoes are worn and walked in. If repairs are needed, DIY fixes are inexpensive, effective, and easy to do at home. Please purchase with this in mind.
• all orders are carefully packaged and sent within 48 hours of purchase Monday - Friday via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or the applicable Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO VINTAGE.
• all orders include complimentary insurance with tracking. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• the shoes you see in the photos are the exact pair you will receive. We have only one of each pair in the size listed.
• if contacted within 7 days of your order arriving, returns of clean, unworn, undamaged shoes are accepted for refunds minus a 10% restocking/handling fee. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
• full store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression by sharing the beauty of vintage…send a message if you have any questions, I am at your service 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA